Attractive, Low Maintenance, 2 BDRM, 2 BA Patio Home | Willow Creek Addition
Dreaming of less maintenance without sparing significant living space? Come home to this attractive patio home, located in a quiet, desirable neighborhood. With nearly 2,000 square feet of living area, this home provides plenty of room for family & entertaining- both indoors & out!
- Well-kept neighborhood conveniently located nearby Willow’s walking trail, shopping plazas, & Wal-Mart Neighborhood Market
- 1,987 +/- sf of living area, constructed in 1995
- Low-maintenance exterior with spacious patio area & decorative wrought iron fencing
- Fenced backyard with grassed area, built-in grill, covered patio, & relaxing views of timbered, neighboring land- great for bird watching & pets!
- Open concept kitchen/dining/living with vaulted ceilings & large windows, providing natural light & an airy, spacious feel
- Kitchen with abundant cabinetry & breakfast bar
- Living area with built-in entertainment center & shelving, wood burning fireplace, & wet bar
- Large master bedroom with outdoor access to back patio & attached ensuite featuring a jetted tub, walk-in shower, double vanity, & walk-in closet
- Guest bedroom with his & her closets & full guest bathroom
- Designated utility with laundry drop from master
- Attached 2 car garage
- 2021 Taxes: approx. $2,540.00 with Homestead Exemption. The 2022 taxes will be prorated to day of closing.
- Legal Description: Lot 5, Block 1, Willow Creek Addn.
- Minerals: Seller’s share of minerals, if any, transfer with surface.
- Possession: is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price and transfer of title, at closing.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to size, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.