Looking for instant sweat equity? Don’t miss this opportunity. Whether looking for a home or investment property, this is one to consider!
- Attractive home in nice, west side neighborhood near Enid Recreational Trails
- 1,671 +/- sf of living area, comprised of 3 BDRMS & 2 BA
- Master bedroom with adjoining bathroom
- Spacious living room
- Dining area with fireplace and sliding door access to backyard
- Kitchen with cooktop, dishwasher, eye-level oven & refrigerator
- Separate utility
- Central heat & air
- Attached 2 car garage
- Privacy fenced backyard & storage building
- Storm shelter
- Hayes Elementary & Waller Junior High School Districts
- Taxes: The 2021 taxes will be prorated to day of closing.
- Legal Description: Lot 16, Block 7, Prairie Ridge Addn.
- Minerals: Seller’s share of minerals, if any, transfer with surface.
- Possession: is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price and transfer of title, at closing.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to size, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.