Business Liquidation | Mexican Blown Glass | Talavera Pottery | Pewter Serving Trays Wooden Bread Bowls | Restaurant Supplies | Furniture | Retail Display Stands | Cowboy Boots | Cedar Chests | Art | Decorations | Tools | Building Supplies | Musical Instruments Selling 6,000+/- Sq. Ft. By the Room SO MUCH MORE!!!
| 4-6 P.M.
ONLINE ONLY AUCTION
217 SW 25th St., OKC, OK
| 3:00 P.M.
Thursday August 25th – Saturday August 27th, 10 A.M. – 4 P.M., by appointment only for entire rooms
| Thursday, August 25th, 10 A.M. – 4 P.M. for everyone else
Santiago & Fortunata Arzate
217 SW 25th St., OKC, OK
(Located from I-40 East, take Exit 150A for Shields Blvd, South on Shields Blvd. for 1.3 miles, West on SW 25th St. .3 miles OR From I-40 West, take Exit 150B for Robinson Ave., South on Robinson Ave. for 1.2 miles, West on SW 25th St./Commerce St.)
- Mexican Blown Glass: Vases, Pitchers, Bowls, Drinking Glasses
- Talavera Pottery: Bowls, Beverage Dispensers, Pitchers, Candlesticks, Picture Frames, Tissue Holders, Wind Chimes
- Pewter: Serving Trays, Serving Bowls, Serving Utensils, Covered Butter Dishes
- Handcrafted Wooden Bowls
- Woven Baskets
- Rudel Western Boots
- Cowboy Hats
- Leather Belts
- Porcelain Statues, Figurines, Canisters, Vases
- Home Decor
- Wooden Drums & Musical Instruments
- Record Player
- Stenograph Reporter Model Shorthand Machine
- Vintage Cigarette Vending Machine
- Building Supplies
- HDC Homier Bench Grinder
- Craftsman Belt/Disc Sander
- Ryobi Miter Saw
- Ridgid Table Saw
- Dayton 150,000 BTU Gas Heater
- Husky 32 Gallon Air Compressor
- Snap-On MIG Welder
- Selling 6,000+/- Sq. Ft. By the Room
- SO MUCH MORE!
- All bidders must be registered to bid, and will not be accepted without providing name, address, phone, and valid ID. By registering for the auction, bidder agrees to and accepts the terms and conditions of the auction set forth herein.
- All items are being sold “As-Is, Where-Is”. All sales are final. Bidders are encouraged to inspect items being sold and are solely responsible to satisfy themselves as to any inspections, current condition, usability, etc. prior to bidding. Buyer is solely responsible for the item upon the auctioneer stating “sold” or the “close” of auction.
- Buyer is responsible to remove all items from the “entire room” lots. Failure to do so will result in a clean up fee of $200 per room. For your convenience independent laborers will be available to Buyer, at Buyer’s sole expense, day of pick up/removal if load out assistance is needed. All fees are to be negotiated between Buyer & Independent Laborers. The Seller nor the Auction Company is liable for any issues arising from services provided by independent laborers.
- Preview: Tuesday, August 23, 4:00 p.m. till 6:00 p.m.
- Payment & Tax INFO: An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid at auction to determine the purchase price. Acceptable forms of payment include cash, company/personal check, credit card, or wire transfer. A 3% Buyer’s Premium discount will be given if invoice is paid in full by cash, check, or wire transfer. All invoices must be paid in full prior to removal AND on or by pick up/removal date. In the event Buyer has not paid on or by pick up/removal date, the registered credit card shall be automatically processed on any unpaid balances, unless other arrangements have been made. Purchases are subject to city, county, and state sales tax, where applicable, unless Buyer provides appropriate exemption permit.
- PICK UP/REMOVAL: Buyer pick up/removal date(s) and time(s): Thursday-Saturday, August 25-27, 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. BY APPOINTMENT ONLY for entire room lots. Friday, August 26th, 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. BY APPOINTMENT ONLY for everyone else. No load out shall be provided by the Seller or the Auction Company (BRING HELP). Although we understand hardships and situations arise, we simply do not have the manpower or storage capacity for items which are not retrieved on designated pick up/removal date(s) and time(s). Please make every attempt to attend the above designated pick up/removal or send someone on your behalf.
- FORFEITURE: In the event Buyer does not attend the designated pick up/removal, the Auction Company will make reasonable effort to arrange a separate scheduled date & time for Buyer to retrieve items; however, no guarantee is made by the Seller or the Auction Company. An additional fee may be accessed by the Auction Company for a separate scheduled pick up/removal. If items are not retrieved by 5PM, Friday, August 31st, 2022, then Buyer automatically forfeits items and the Seller and/or Auction Company may dispose of the items at their sole discretion with no further liability to the Buyer.
- SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS: Buyer is to notify Auction Company within 24 hours of close of auction if shipping is needed. Instructions and payment to shipping store for pick up, packaging, insurance, and shipping are Buyer’s sole responsibility. Auction Managers will coordinate pick up with shipping company of buyer’s choice upon payment in full of invoice we recommend: Safe Ship of Edmond 822 West Edmond Rd Ste A Edmond, OK 73003. Safe Ship can be contacted by phone at 405.697.3211 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Shipping arrangements must be made through THIRD PARTY and paid for by the BUYER. The Auction Company is not responsible or liable for any issues arising from shipment. For local delivery only of lots please call Rosemary Grove at 405-313-8081 for estimates. This includes items needing to be transferred to the Enid, Fairview, or Oklahoma City Offices.
- UNPAID INVOICES: The Buyer agrees to pay all invoices and/or debts to Wiggins Auctioneers in accordance to the terms set forth herein. In the event such invoices and/or debts are not paid, there will be late charges accrued at the rate of 15% per year or the max interest allowed by law. Buyer also agrees to reimburse Wiggins Auctioneers for any attorney fees, collection fees, and/or costs incurred in order to collect any past due amounts or enforce the auction terms set forth herein. Venue for any litigation is agreed to be in Garfield County, Oklahoma.
- All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the Auction Company nor the Seller. Buyer(s) shall satisfy themselves as to value, size, condition, etc. prior to auction day.
- The Auction Company, Seller or an Agent/Representative reserve the right to bid on behalf of themselves or a third party. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.
- For convenience, this auction is being broadcast online. Neither the Auction Company nor the Seller is responsible for delay of signal or loss of signal by either side.
- Bidder hereby agrees to sign/accept by electronic means, and that the electronic signature/acceptance shall have the same force and effect as an original signature.