Commercial Shop Building | Self-Storage Units | Ames, Major Co., OK
Property #1 (Commercial Shop Bldg. – 105 Frisco St., Ames, OK)
Tremendous opportunity to purchase a commercial shop building with multiple potential uses including, but not limited to…weld shop * retail business * office space * service business * grow facility/dispensary * restaurant/cafe * automotive repair shop * detail shop * storage facility * religious facility * & More!
- 2,280 +/- sq. ft.
- No zoning ordinances
- Lg. break room
- Conference room
- Work area
- ½ BA
- Central heat & air
- 8’x12’ overhead door
- Utilities include – Five 220 service plugs * electricity (OG &E) * city water & sewer * natural gas
Legal Description: Lots 13-17, both inclusive, Block 22, Ames OC, Major Co., OK
‘19 Taxes: approx. $287.00
Property #2 (Self-Storage Units– Joins Property #1 on East)
Excellent opportunity to purchase an established self-storage business with an effective passive income stream situated on lots plenty large for building additional growth/income opportunities….additional storage units * RV park/rental space * home site * & More!
- 1,680 +/- sq. ft., built in 2004 consisting of a total of 12 units
- Steel frame structure w/ metal dividers & concrete flooring.
- Two lg. units (approx. 10’x24’) Rents for $72.50/mo.
- Ten smaller units (approx. 12’x10’) Rents for $40/mo.
- Easily assessable (graveled drive)
- Available utilities include – electric * city water & sewer * natural gas
Legal Description: Lots 1-5, both inclusive, Block 22, Ames OC, Major Co., OK
‘19 Taxes: were approx. $300.00.
- Order of Auction: Properties #1 & #2 will be offered individually & together.
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Possession: is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price & transfer of title, at closing, subject to any existing lease agreements for storage units.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to size, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.