- 19 +/- Acres of Rolling Sand Hills
- Unwind in this Cozy Home Nestled in the Quiet Countryside
- Blackjack Timber & Lots of Wildlife
- Plenty of Space for 4-H/FFA Livestock Projects
- Frame Home w/ 1,488 +/- sq. ft. of Living Area
- 3 BDRMS
- Full Bath
- Lg. Living Room with Wood Burning Fireplace
- Kitchen with Solid Wood Cabinets (Custom Blt. by Wallace), Nice Tile Flooring, Gas Cooktop, Built-in Oven, & Built-in Microwave
- Dining Area
- Bonus Room
- Utility & Built-in Laundry Bin
- Lots of Storage
- Central Heat & Air
- Home Needs Windows & Roof Covering Repair or Replacement
- Storm Shelter
- Metal Shop w/ Concrete Floor, Electricity, Overhead & Walk-Through Doors
- Car Port Bldg.
- ‘20 Taxes: were approx. $521.00 without homestead exemption.
- Legal Description: 18.9 +/- acres in the E/2 NE/4 NW/4 of Sec. 5, Twp. 21N., R10 W.I.M., Major Co., OK
- Possession: is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price & transfer of title, at closing.
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID & acknowledge & agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, size, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.