Country Home Situated on 9.4+/- Acres | Hwy Frontage | Carmen Area, Alfalfa Co., OK
| 2-4 P.M.
13806 St. Hwy. 8, Carmen, OK 73726
| 10:00 A.M.
13806 State Highway 8, Carmen, OK 73726
From the Jct. of Hwy 45 and St. Hwy 8 East of Carmen, approximately 2 miles North/Northeast on Hwy 8; OR from the Jct. of Hwy 64 and St. Hwy 8, 4 miles South/Southwest on Hwy 8.
Take advantage of an opportunity to purchase a country home and acreage with sweat-equity potential & plenty of space for further personal or commercial development. Located within 15+/- miles of Cherokee, 30+/- minutes of Fairview, and 45+/- minutes of Enid. Be sure to take a look!
- Situated on 9.4 +/- Acres
- 1,536+/- Sq. Ft. Home
- 1 BDRM, 1 BA (Space to finish out another bedroom & bathroom)
- Separate Utility
- Acreage for pets and livestock
- Attached carport
- Fenced, rocked pad (previously used for a wrecker service)
- Rural water
- Alva Public School District
- Access off the highway
- Be Sure to take a look!
Disclosure & Documents
- ‘22 Taxes: were approximately $795. ’23 Taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Legal Description: 9.43 acre tract in N/2 NW/4 32-25-11, Lying E of Hwy 8, Alfalfa Co., OK
- Possession: is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price & transfer of title, at closing.
- Minerals: Seller’s share of minerals, if any, transfer with the surface.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID & acknowledge & agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, size, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.