DAVIDSON ELECTRIC BUSINESS LIQUIDATION | 3 DAY ONLINE ONLY RETIREMENT AUCTION
3 DAY RETIREMENT AUCTION
Sept. 26th, 27th, & 28th ● Begins Closing Online Only at 6:00 P.M.
1,150 +/- Lots * Bucket Trucks * Trencher * Flatbed & Cargo Trlrs * Wire (Big & Sm.) * Elec. Motors * Explosion Proof & Regular Elec. Supplies * Cable Tray * Lots of Elec. & Shop Supplies * Tools * Generators * Welder * & MORE!
- All bidders must be registered to bid, and will not be accepted without providing name, address, phone, and valid ID. By registering for the auction, bidder agrees to and accepts the terms and conditions of the auction set forth herein.
- All items are being sold “As-Is, Where-Is”. All sales are final. Bidders are encouraged to inspect items being sold and are solely responsible to satisfy themselves as to any inspections, current condition, usability, etc. prior to bidding. Buyer is solely responsible for the item upon the auctioneer stating “sold” or the “close” of auction.
- PREVIEW: Friday, September 15th, 2:00 P.M. till 4:30 P.M.
- PAYMENT & TAX INFO: A 10% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid at auction to determine the purchase price. Acceptable forms of payment include cash, company/personal check, credit card, or wire transfer. An additional 3% Buyer’s Premium will be applied if invoice is paid with credit card. All invoices must be paid in full prior to removal AND on or by pick up/removal date. In the event Buyer has not paid on or by pick up/removal date, the registered credit card shall be automatically processed on any unpaid balances, unless other arrangements have been made. Purchases are subject to city, county, and state sales tax, where applicable, unless Buyer provides appropriate exemption permit.
- PICK UP/REMOVAL: Buyer pick up/removal date(s) and time(s): Friday, September 29th, 10:00 A.M. till 3:00 P.M. & Monday, October 2nd, 10:00 A.M. till 3:00 P.M.
- No load out shall be provided by the Seller or the Auction Company (BRING HELP). Although we understand hardships and situations arise, we simply do not have the manpower or storage capacity for items which are not retrieved on designated pick up/removal date(s) and time(s). Please make every attempt to attend the above designated pick up/removal or send someone on your behalf.
- FORFEITURE: In the event Buyer does not attend the designated pick up/removal, the Auction Company will make reasonable effort to arrange a separate scheduled date & time for Buyer to retrieve items; however, no guarantee is made by the Seller or the Auction Company. An additional fee may be assessed by the Auction Company for a separate scheduled pick up/removal. If items are not retrieved by 5 PM, Friday, October 13th, 2023, then Buyer automatically forfeits items and the Seller and/or Auction Company may dispose of the items at their sole discretion with no further liability to the Buyer.
- SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS (U.S. Only): Buyer is to notify Auction Company within 24 hours of close of auction, if shipping is needed. Upon payment in full, Auction Company will deliver items less than 30# to local shipping company for shipment. Instructions and payment to shipping company for packaging, insurance, and shipping are Buyer’s sole responsibility. The Auction Company is not responsible or liable for any issues arising from shipment.
- UNPAID INVOICES: The Buyer agrees to pay all invoices and/or debts to Wiggins Auctioneers in accordance to the terms set forth herein. In the event such invoices and/or debts are not paid, there will be late charges accrued at the rate of 15% per year or the max interest allowed by law. Buyer also agrees to reimburse Wiggins Auctioneers for any attorney fees, collection fees, and/or costs incurred in order to collect any past due amounts or enforce the auction terms set forth herein. Venue for any litigation is agreed to be in Garfield County, Oklahoma.
- All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the Auction Company nor the Seller. Buyer(s) shall satisfy themselves as to value, size, condition, etc. prior to auction day.
- The Auction Company, Seller or an Agent/Representative reserve the right to bid on behalf of themselves or a third party. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.
- For convenience, this auction is being broadcast online. Neither the Auction Company nor the Seller is responsible for delay of signal or loss of signal by either side.
- Bidder hereby agrees to sign/accept by electronic means, and that the electronic signature/acceptance shall have the same force and effect as an original signature.