Fall Equipment Consignment Auction
Sunday, September 5th
| 2-4 PM
Wiggins Equipment Yard
September 7th, 2021
| 10:00 A.M.
Logan Rd., Lahoma, OK 73754
From US 412 & Logan Rd. (Green Valley Blktp, 2 mi. East of Lahoma, OK) 1.1 miles South on Logan Rd.
’00 Peterbilt 379 w/6NZ | Merritt 53’ Tandem w/Tag Cattle Pot | Drop Deck Trlr | ’07 Tempte Grain Trlr | JD 4240 | CIH 2390 | 52′ Harrow | 56’ Cultivator | Shaver Post Driver | Implements & MORE!
- ’00 Peterbilt 379, 285” WB, 1.6M +/- miles, 15 spd., C-15 6NZ, 600+ hp w/114k miles on overhaul, Stage 1 Borg-Werner gateless turbo, Bully Dog ported exhaust manifold, like new steer tires & front bearings, all drivers 50%+
- ’02 Merritt 53’x102”, dual-dual lift, ½ jail, 28’ centers, 15 ½’ back, dual tandems, single tag axle, no nose dock boards
- ‘81 Holden Industries double drop hyd. dovetail, 44’ +9’
- ’07 Timpte grain trailer
- Trailmaster gooseneck trailer, 36’ +4’, speed axle, 12,000 lb. winch
- JD 4240, shows 4,434 +/- hrs, 3 pt, PTO, 2 remotes, like new Firestone 18.4×38 tires on rear, very nice
- AG Spray Equipment sprayer, currently 30’, (2) 10’ booms for outside currently removed but sell with, 800 gal. tank, 540 PTO pump, Raven controls included
- Shaver hyd. post pounder
- 1982 Case 2390 Tractor: diesel, 3 pt., 2 remotes, pto, shows 5,260.9 +/- hrs, heat & air (charged each season), 1 newer steer tire, runs
- Martens harrow, 52’, 8 bar, believed to be 2003
- 1984 JD 240 hydroswing swather: 14′, new wobble box, S# E00240X661000, works good
- 1986 Glencoe 20′ Cultivator: Model 1250, missing a few pieces
- 2 horse trailer, bumper pull, exc. cond.
- Sunflower 5651 field cultivator, 50% shovels, good harrows
- New Holland hay rake
- John Deere 709 mower, 7′, 3 pt.
- Servis 5′ mower, 3 pt.
- 8′ military trailer
- All bidders must be registered to bid, and will not be accepted without providing name, address, phone, and valid ID. By registering for the auction, bidder agrees to and accepts the terms and conditions of the auction set forth herein.
- All items are being sold “As-Is, Where-Is”. All sales are final. Bidders are encouraged to inspect items being sold and are solely responsible to satisfy themselves as to any inspections, current condition, usability, etc. prior to bidding.
- Preview will be available Sunday, Sept. 5th, 2-4p & Sept. 7th (day of auction) beginning at 8a
- Buyer is solely responsible for the item upon the auctioneer stating “sold” or the “close” of auction. All invoices must be paid in full by 5:00pm, Sept. 9th, 2021 and must be paid in full prior to removal.
- No load out shall be provided by the Seller or the Auction Company. Buyer removal date and time: Day of Auction Sept. 7th until 6p. THE GATE IS LOCKED- All other arrangements must be made by contacting the Auction Mgrs. Quentin & Lynsie Sturgeon at 580.554.7133 or 580.554.2633. In the event items are not removed by 5:00p, October 10, 2021, the Seller and/or Auction Company may dispose of the items at their sole discretion with no further liability to the buyer.
- Online Buyers Only: An 8% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid at auction. Acceptable forms of payment include cash, wire transfer, credit card, or company/personal check. A 3% Buyer’s Premium discount will be given if invoice is paid in full by cash, wire transfer, or check.
- Purchases are subject to county and state sales tax unless buyer provides appropriate exemption permit. If purchasing for farm use or resale, please provide a copy of your Oklahoma tax exemption permit upon purchase of item(s).
- The buyer agrees to pay all invoices and/or debts to Wiggins Auctioneers in accordance to the terms set forth herein. In the event such invoices and/or debts are not paid, there will be late charges accrued at the rate of 15% per year or the max interest allowed by law. Buyer also agrees to reimburse Wiggins Auctioneers for any attorney fees, collection fees, and/or costs incurred in order to collect any past due amounts or enforce the auction terms set forth herein. Venue for any litigation is agreed to be in Garfield County, Oklahoma.
- All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the Auction Company nor the Seller. Buyer(s) shall satisfy themselves as to value, size, condition, etc. prior to auction day.
- The Auction Company, Seller or an Agent/Representative reserve the right to bid on behalf of themselves or a third party. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.
- For convenience, this auction is being broadcast online. Neither the Auction Company nor the Seller is responsible for delay of signal or loss of signal by either side.
- Bidder hereby agrees to sign/accept by electronic means, and that the electronic signature/acceptance shall have the same force and effect as an original signature.