Lot 1a – 2013 Wilson Grain Trailer: hopper bottom
Lot 1 – 1985 Gleaner N7 w/ 27′ Header: diesel, shows 1,369 +/- hrs on engine, 2,520.5 +/- hrs on separator, newer drive belt (2020), steering cylinder rebuilt in 2020, pin hole in one AC line, high low for transmission (cable froze), used last harvest, Model # 1501185, Serial # 3661 & 27′ Allis Chalmers 327 header, rebuilt cylinder, cutting teeth & guides (last season), replaced wood slats on paddles, built mounting bracket for wobble box, nuts & bolts replaced, Serial # NG10946T83
Lot 2 – JD 9350 20′ Drill w/ fertilizer: 6″ spacing, hitch & transport, Left Drill S# 003323N; Right Drill S# 003324N, clean boxes, used last year
Lot 3 – 1982 Case 2390 Tractor: diesel, 3 pt., 2 remotes, pto, shows 5,260.9 +/- hrs, heat & air (charged each season), 1 newer steer tire, starting cylinoid out, runs
Lot 4 – 1986 JD 530 Rd. Baler: Twine Wrap, newer belts, tires & pickup teeth in 2020, S# 00530X688288, works good (parts baler available to purchaser)
Lot 5 – 1984 JD 240 hydroswing swather: 14′, new wobble box, S# E00240X661000, works good
Lot 6 – 1982 Hesston 3980 Rake: S# 00256
Lot 7 – 1963 Gleaner Baldwin Combine: Allis Chalmers, gas, 14′ header, S# A-27883, used in 2018 (not started since)
Lot 8 – 1984 JD 18′ Offset Disc: Newer discs & bearings on front, Type H325 B, S# 001134W
Lot 9 – 1986 Glencoe 20′ Cultivator: Model 1250, missing a few pieces
Lot 9a – ’18’ flatbed trailer w/dovetail
Lot 10 – JD 567 Rd. Baler: shows 9,697 bales, 5X6, S# E00567X315468
Lot 11 – 2017 Caterpillar Skid Steer on Tracks: Model 299D XHP, S# DX201797, high flow hyd., forestry package, 455 +/- hours, w/Caterpillar Bucket- GP, BOCE 78″
Lot 11a – Caterpillar skid steer filters
Lot 12 – Caterpillar Brushcutter Attachment: Model # ORDN01282, Specifications: BR378, 78″, HF, XPS, low hours
Lot 12a – Blades for CAT Brushcutter BR378
Lot 13 – Rhino 95C Backhoe Attachment
Lot 14 – Grapple Bucket: Attachment for Skid Steer
Lot 15 – Danuser Post Hole Auger EP 15 w/Rock Bit: Attachment for Skid Steer, low hour
Lot 16 – 2017 Kubota RTV X900: deisel, shows 870 +/- miles, shows 265 +/- hours, power steering, rollbar, canopy, hyd.dump bed, winch on front bumper, always shedded
Lot 16a – Custom Sprayer w/Booms to fit Kubota RTV bed
Lot 17 – Sidney Mfg. Tree Shear Attachment
Lot 18 – Pallet Fork Attachment
Lot 19 – John Deere Portable Air Compressor- AC1-8GH: w/Honda GX 200 gas motor & hose reel
Lot 20 – Crestliner John Boat
Lot 21 – Utility Trailer, single axel, ramp/gate
Lot 22 – 2017 14′ Tandem Axel Texas Bragg Trailer: side rails & dovetail ramp
Lot 23 – Bull Mobile 16′ half top livestock trailer
Lot 24 – 1979 N.H. 1114 Swather: good rubber, runs and operates
Lot 25 – Shop Built Swather Trailer
Lot 25a – dump rake
Lot 26 – Case/I.H. Duals: 20.8 x 38 Duals w/ 24″ Spacers
Lot 26a – Trail Master Inc. gooseneck flatbed trailer: 27′ deck, dovetail
Lot 27 – Buck Dandy 16′ Flatbed Trailer: Tandem Axel (35K lb. Axels)
Lot 28 – Generac 3500 XL: Model 09441-4, GN-190 Industrial Engine
Lot 29 – Pincor 540 PTO Driven Alternator: Model PTO 30-2 S# 8890, 30 KW, 120 & 240 Volts, Continuous Duty on Trailer
Lot 30 – Atwoods Yard Sprayer: 50 gal. w/ 6′ Boom, 2 HP Gas Engine
Lot 31 – Cosmo 500 Hopper: 3 pt., pto, Hopper S-500-UR, Broadcast “Hurricane” Spreader
Lot 32 – Honda Recon E5 4 Wheeler, runs
Lot 33 – 2010 Kubota Tractor w/ LA 1002 Loader: M5640 SU, F.W.A., shows, 2,989 +/- hrs, SN: 50246, 5′ Bucket, 6′ Box Blade, Pallet Forks, & Bale Forks SN: 50246
Lot 34 – Pallet fork quick attach
Lot 35 – Bale spears quick attach
Lot 36 – 3 pt. angel blade
Lot 37 – New Holland manuer spreader: PTO driven, tandem axel, floor needs repair
Lot 38 – 1990 WW gooseneck livestock trailer: 6×24′
Lot 39 – 45 +/- WW style Garfield cattle panels
Lot 40 – 1 WW style Garfield walk through gate
Lot 41 – 1 WW style Garfield calf creep gate
Lot 42 – Filson round calf table
Lot 43 – 15 +/- Prairie Product bunk feeders
Lot 44 – 3 pt. spray rig w/booms
Lot 45 – 2009 Yamaha golf cart: gas eng.
Lot 46 – 2 square hay feeders
Lot 47 – Cattle waterer, never been installed
Lot 48 – DeWalt air compressor
Lot 49 – Wheel chair lift
Lot 50 – 2 elec. drill fill augers
Lot 51 – fuel tank trailer (older) w/tank & Fuel-Rite 12v pump
Lot 52 – Bin auger, 540 PTO driven
Lot 53 – Sm. Single axel trailer
Lot 54 – Cream separators & plates
Lot 55 – 2004 Ford F-550 bucket truck: 4 WD, 6.0 dsl, runs and drives good, switch to activate bucket does not work, clean title
Lot 56 – 2008 Ford F-550 bucket truck: 2 WD, 6.4 dsl, runs and drives great, bucket works, no issues, clean title
Lot 57 – Ingersoll Rand Light Tower: 3 cylinder dsl, never touched
Lot 58 – Ingersoll Rand Light Tower: 3 cylinder dsl, runs, generator works, lights do not work
Lot 59 – Cargo trailer, bumper pull, approx. 4.5’Wx10’L
Lot 60 – 10 wheel rake: needs repair on tires & hoses, Buyer may need to haul for removal
Lot 61 – Ratzlaff 50′ harrow: needs repair on tires & hoses, Buyer may need to haul for removal
Lot 62 – Garage Connex: Custom made by mobile Mini with dual door 10′ x 10′ x 25′ 120V Electric wired with high security cam lock Located in Piedmont, Oklahoma
Lot 63 – Connex: Connex w/air tight room built in- Steel door 8′ x 8′ x 40′ 120V Electric wired & 2″ foam board Located in Piedmont, Oklahoma
Lot 64 – 13+/- 100 Gallon Rubbermaid containers: filled w/premium potting soil Located in Piedmont, Oklahoma
Lot 65 – Ellis Soil Mixer: Located in Piedmont, Oklahoma
Lot 66 – 38 +/- Tomato Cages: Located in Piedmont, Oklahoma
Lot 67 – L6-20/LT6-900 Level & stands Survey Equipment
Lot 68 – Water Sorb medium: lot #UA3885K2, polymers inc.55lb bag x32 watersorb.com
Lot 69 – Merrill Manufacturing C-1000 Hydrant x 7
Lot 70 – Animal Traps x 6
Lot 71 – Tuthill Fuel Pump Fill-Rite 20 gallon per 100 pump x2
Lot 72 – Professional Brand 10×10 Tamper
Lot 73 – Plastic Shelving 3’x2’x6′ (contents not included): Located in Piedmont, Oklahoma
Lot 74 – Rohrer Manufacturing Air T-Post Driver – w/Cord & Hi-Lift Post Popper PP300 & Hand T-Post Driver
Lot 75 – Pick Axe, Wood Axe
Lot 76 – True Temper Handsaw & Brushman Handsaw, Hacksaw
Lot 77 – Bushhog Medium Duty Auger: 1 ram everything works good, 5 auger bits ranging in size from 30″ down to 4″ & Stands
- All bidders must be registered to bid, and will not be accepted without providing name, address, phone, and valid ID. By registering for the auction, bidder agrees to and accepts the terms and conditions of the auction set forth herein.
- All items are being sold “As-Is, Where-Is”. All sales are final. Bidders are encouraged to inspect items being sold and are solely responsible to satisfy themselves as to any inspections, current condition, usability, etc. prior to bidding.
- Preview will be available Sunday, April 11, 2021 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. & April 16th (day of auction) beginning at 8:30 a.m.
- Buyer is solely responsible for the item upon the auctioneer stating “sold”. Items must be paid in full prior to removal. All invoices must be paid in full within 24 hours or by 5:00pm, April 17th, 2021.
- No load out shall be provided by the Seller or the Auction Company. Buyer removal dates and times: Day of Auction (April 16th) until 6 p.m. & Saturday, April 17th, 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. All other removal dates and times must be scheduled with the Auction Company. In the event items are not removed by 5 p.m., May 3, 2021, the Seller and/or Auction Company may dispose of the items at their sole discretion with no further liability to the buyer.
- An 8% Online Only Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid at auction. Acceptable forms of payment include cash, wire transfer, credit card, or company/personal check. A 3% Buyer’s Premium discount will be given if invoice is paid in full by cash, check, or wire transfer.
- Purchases are subject to county and state sales tax unless buyer provides appropriate exemption permit. If purchasing for resale, please provide a copy of your Oklahoma tax exemption permit upon purchase of item(s).
- The buyer agrees to pay all invoices and/or debts to Wiggins Auctioneers in accordance to the terms set forth herein. In the event such invoices and/or debts are not paid, there will be late charges accrued at the rate of 15% per year or the max interest allowed by law. Buyer also agrees to reimburse Wiggins Auctioneers for any attorney fees, collection fees, and/or costs incurred in order to collect any past due amounts or enforce the auction terms set forth herein. Venue for any litigation is agreed to be in Garfield County, Oklahoma.
- All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the Auction Company nor the Seller. Buyer(s) shall satisfy themselves as to value, size, condition, etc. prior to auction day.
- The Auction Company, Seller or an Agent/Representative reserve the right to bid on behalf of themselves or a third party. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.
- For convenience, this auction is being broadcast online. Neither the Auction Company nor the Seller is responsible for delay of signal or loss of signal by either side.
- Bidder hereby agrees to sign/accept by electronic means, and that the electronic signature/acceptance shall have the same force and effect as an original signature.