Frame Home, Mobile Home & Out-Bldgs. Situated on 2 +/- Acres | Investment Opportunity | New Home Site Potential
| 2-4 P.M.
44746 South County Road 254, Fairview, OK, 73737
| 10:00 A.M.
44746 South County Road, Fairview, OK, 73737
From the Jct. of US Hwy 412 & St. Hwy 8 (Orienta), go approx. ¼ mile west on US 412 to NS Rd. 254, then approx. ¼ mile north on NS Rd. 254.
Looking for a property with options? This beautiful, secluded property has the potential to be a fixer-upper family estate, a business/rental property, or the new home site you’ve been looking for with scenic views! Wonderful location just ¼ mile of US 412, located just 10 minutes from Fairview, 40 minutes from Enid, and 50 minutes from Woodward! Be sure to take a look!
2 +/- Acres of Land
- ¼ mile off of US 412
- Beautiful, Open View of the Gloss Mountains
- Good Perimeter Fence w/ Gates
- Mature Shade Trees (Fruit Bearing) & Wildlife
- Space for Family Activities & FFA & 4H Projects
- Garden Area
- Major Co. Rural Water
- Additional Housing & Business Options, Including: Rental Property w/ Private Access, Growing Operation, & More!
- 16 X 68 Ft. Mobile Home w/ Separate Driveway Access, Separate Electric Meter, & Central Heat & Air
- 15 X 30 Ft. Lean-to w/ Electricity
- 18 X 25 Ft. Carport Shop w/ Concrete Floor, Electricity, & Plumbing w/ Sink
- Detached Building w/ Concrete Floor, ½ Bath, & Wall AC Unit- Suitable for Man Cave, Guest House, or Hobby Room
- Livestock Lean-to/Shelter
- Chicken Coop
- Be Sure to Take a Look!
- Legal Description: An approx. 2 acre tract in the SW 22-22N-12W, Major Co., OK.
- Possession: is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price & transfer of title, at closing.
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID & acknowledge & agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, size, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.