- 2 or 3 BDRM
- Big closets
- Nice size BA
- Kitchen w/breakfast area
- Living room
- Den/family room
- Separate utility
- Enclosed patio
- Window unit air
- Floor furnace & ventless gas wall heater
- Newer water heater
- Lg. fenced backyard
- Alley access
- Storage buildings
- Garden area
- ’20 Taxes: approx. $0.00 with double homestead exemption. The 2021 taxes will be prorated to day of closing.
- Legal Description: Lots 9-10, Block 21, Sawyers University Place Addn.
- Minerals: Seller’s share of minerals, if any, transfer with surface.
- Possession: is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price and transfer of title, at closing.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to size, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.