Good Investment Property/Starter Home w/ Detached 3 Car Garage & Apartment (Extra Income Potential) | Enid, Garfield Co., OK
| 3-5 PM
910 W. Thompson Ave., Enid, OK
| 10:00 A.M.
Vicki Wiggins Allen
The Holly B. Taylor Trust
910 & 910 ½ W. Thompson Ave., Enid, OK
- Clean & Well Cared for Frame Home (Needs a Few Finishing Touches)
- Corner Lot w/ Alley Access
- 711 +/- sq. ft. of Living Area
- 2 BDRM, 1 BA
- Nice Size Living Room
- Kitchen w/Built-in Dishwasher & Pantry
- Separate Utility
- Wall Furnace Heat
- Walking Distance of Enid High Football Stadium, Grocery Store, & Eateries
Detached Garage & Garage Apartment (Currently Occupied)
- Detached 3 Car Garage
- 2 BDRM, 1 BA Garage Apartment w/ Central H/A
- Currently Rented Mo. to Mo. for $300/mo.
Disclosure & Documents
- ’21 Taxes: approx. $575.00 without homestead exemption. 2022 taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Legal Description: Lots 47 & 48, Block 6, Meridian Heights Addition to the City of Enid, Garfield Co., OK
- Minerals: Seller’s share of minerals, if any, transfer with surface.
- Possession: is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price and transfer of title, at closing, subject to the existing mo. to mo. rental agreement for the garage apartment. Seller shall retain all payments due & payable through the mo. of closing. Buyer shall be entitled to any payments due & payable beginning the mo. following closing.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to size, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.