Investment Opportunity on Income Producing Land
These properties are producing a total of approx. $12,000/year from salt water disposals & have great potential for additional income from hunting & ag leases. Be sure to take a look!
Property #1 (80 +/- Acres w/ Hunting Potential)
- Located from the Jct. of US 81 & SH 51 in Hennessey, 12 ½ miles W. on SH 51 (5 miles W. of Jct. SH 51 & SH 132) OR from the Jct. of SH 8 & SH 51 in Okeene, 10 ½ miles E. on SH 51
- ½ mile of highway 51 frontage along the S. side & ¼ mile of blacktop frontage along the E. Side
- 30 +/- acres of thick Blackjack & native timber with a pond in the SE/corner
- Balance of land is grass pasture & scattered trees
- Outstanding wildlife habitat (within 2 miles of Cimarron River)
- Fishing Potential
- Excellent livestock grazing & shelter
- Beautiful home site
- Salt Water Disposal: The land sells subject to an existing lease for a salt water disposal with Teepee Oil & Gas with an annual income of approx. $6,000.00. Seller will retain any lease payments due and payable through the month of closing. Buyer shall be entitled to any lease payments due and payable the month following closing.
- Located across road E. of Property #1
- Highway 51 frontage along the S. side & blacktop frontage along the W. Side
- Good grass pasture for livestock grazing
- 2 ponds
- Excellent commercial/home site location
- High traffic count w/excellent signage
- Salt Water Disposal: The land sells subject to an existing lease for a salt water disposal with Teepee Oil & Gas with an annual income of approx. $6,000.00. Seller will retain any lease payments paid through the month of closing. Buyer shall be entitled to any lease payments due and payable the month following closing.
- ‘21 Taxes: approx. 32.00
- Legal Description: An approx. 21.48 acre tract in the SW/corner of Sec. 13, Twp. 19N, R9 W.I.M., Kingfisher Co., OK
Taxes: The 2021 taxes will be prorated to the day of closing. Minerals: Do not sell. Possession: Possession is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price & transfer of title, at closing. Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details. Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.