| 6:00 PM
724 E Cherry, Fairview, OK
724 E. Cherry, Fairview, OK
Robert and Connie Dilley
Click Above Access Online Bidding Button for Full Catalog & Photos!
- Pickup Date & Time: Saturday, December 18th, 9:00 AM-3:00 PM
- 1: 1993 Kawasaki Super Sport Xi Jet Ski & Trailer SN: KAW43434B393, not started in approx. 1 year
- 1a: Hobart AirForce 250A welder w/built in air compressor
- 2: Motorcycle riding gear incl. 2 leather jackets (1 men’s & 1 women’s); 2 vests; 1 pair of chaps; & 1 motorcycle helmet (XL)
- 3: Crosman air gun .177 cal. (4.5 mm) pellet
- 4: Crosman model 766 BB repeater .177 cal pellet
- 5: Daisy Red Ryder model 1938B BB cal. steel air gun
- 6: Comrade AK BB cal. SN: 01L03020
- 7: Airsoft gun, SN: FX0A067070
- 8: Gold Arrows M-185 airsoft gun
- 9: M-74DP BB cal. (6mm) SN: 410U37737
- 10: Pulse R73 BB cal. (6mm) SN:0410Y
- 11: HH airsoft gun
- 12: GYMA Air Sport Gun P638
- 13: Walther P99 BB cal. (6mm)
- 14: Stinger P311 cal. 6mm BB SN:01035390
- 15: 6 mm air soft BBs & ammo vest/backpack
- 16: 2 RC trucks & accessories
- 17: Softball gear & accessories
- 18: Baseball gear & accessories
- 19: Pool cues & cases, walking stick, & cheater stick
- 20: Hartley saddle, made in England, 3 English s saddle pads, girth, & Troxel Spirit riding helmet (sm.)
- 21: 3 rolling cooler
- 22: DonJoy IceMan surgical cold water circulator
- 23: small violin
- 24: Vintage covered wagon seat bench
- 25: Steamer trunk
- 26: Vintage pattern back rocker
- 27: Native America statue (ceramic)
- 28: Horse collar mirror
- 29: Decorative metal star
- 30: Decorative tins & enamelware coffee pot
- 31: 3 Porcelain dolls
- 31a: Frigidaire 5 burner gas range
- 32: oak pedestal table with 6 unmatching pattern back chairs
- 33: China hutch
- 34: LaZboy recliner (brown microfiber) with cover
- 35: Entertainment center
- 35a: TCL 32″ flat screen TV w/remote
- 36: oak bent wood chair on casters
- 37: Caswell-Runyan cedar chest
- 38: Queen size bedroom suite incl.: bed, dresser w/mirror (mirror broken), & 2 nightstands
- 39: Lane padded cedar chest
- 40: Bookcase
- 41: 7.5′ pre-lit Christmas tree
- 42: Doll baby bed & highchair
- 43: vintage bent wood highchair
- 44: Wooden wall shelf
- 45: Floor lamp
- 45a: Hoover Steamvac deep cleaner
- 46: Bissell Spotlifter
- 47: Frigidaire countertop ice maker
- 48: Pampered Chef apple peeler/corer & easy accent decorator
- 49: Oster hand blender Ninja food processor; Krups coffee & spice grinder; Keurig K-cup organizer
- 50: Rival elec. food slicer
- 51: jar style drink dispenser & 12 pc. mason jar set (service for 4)
- 52: Rival 12 cup coffee maker Sunbeam elec. frypan; ProctorSilex 2 hole toaster
- 53: Hamilton Beach microwave & Hamilton Beach food processor
- 54: 6 crystal stemmed glasses & 4 Holiday wine glasses
- 55: Style House Fine China Contessa set
- 56: Boswell bath fan with light & Portfolio 4 light vanity bar
- 57: Lg. lot of yarn
- 58: Rolling briefcase, backpack, & 2 bags
- 59: (6) silver foam back window panels- 63 in.
- 60: vintage enamel top with drawer with chrome legs
- 61: soda table & 4 chairs w/tractor seats
- 61a: Ozark Trail 9’x9′ gazebo
- 62: Yard Machines snow blower, 5.5 hp, 21 in. clearing width
- 63: Corona EdgeMaster side walk & border edger
- 64: 1 wheel barrow & tripod lawn sprinkler
- 65: 1 wheel barrow & 3 lawn sprinklers
- 66: Lighted snowman yard ornament
- 67: Halloween decor incl. skeleton yard decor, mummy fogger & casket, ghost, 400w fog machine, strobe light, spiders & web, super black light, WebCaster gun
- 68: Wooden potting table
- 1. All bidders must be registered to bid, and will not be accepted without providing name, address, phone, and valid ID. By registering for the auction, bidder agrees to and accepts the terms and conditions of the auction set forth herein.
- 2. All items are being sold “As-Is, Where-Is”. All sales are final. Bidders are encouraged to inspect items being sold and are solely responsible to satisfy themselves as to any inspections, current condition, usability, etc. prior to bidding. Buyer is solely responsible for the item upon the auctioneer stating “sold” or the “close” of auction.
- 3. Preview will be available Monday, December 6, 3-5 PM & Friday, December 17th (day of home auction) 9-11 AM
- 4. Buyer pick up/removal date and time: Saturday, December 18, 10AM-2PM. All invoices must be paid in full prior to removal AND on or by pick up/removal date and time. In the event Buyer has not paid on or by pick up/removal date and time, the registered credit card shall be automatically processed on any unpaid balances, unless other arrangements have been made.
- 5. No load out shall be provided by the Seller or the Auction Company (BRING HELP). In the event items are not removed by 5PM, Friday, December 31, 2021 the Seller and/or Auction Company may dispose of the items at their sole discretion with no further liability to the buyer.
- 6. Shipping Instructions (U.S. Only): Buyer is to notify Auction Company within 24 hours of close of auction, if shipping is needed. Upon payment in full, Auction Company will deliver items less than 30# to local UPS for shipment. Instructions and payment to UPS for packaging, insurance, and shipping are Buyer’s sole responsibility. The Auction Company is not responsible or liable for any issues arising from shipment. Visit this link for estimate: https://www.theupsstore.com/tools/estimate-shipping-cost?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIm5Xxrb6R7wIVUL7ACh03hwr-EAAYASABEgJpAfD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
- 7. An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid at auction. Acceptable forms of payment include cash, wire transfer, credit card, or company/personal check. A 3% Buyer’s Premium discount will be given if invoice is paid in full by cash, check, or wire transfer.
- 8. Purchases are subject to city, county, and state sales tax, where applicable, unless buyer provides appropriate exemption permit. If purchasing for farm use or resale, please provide a copy of your Oklahoma tax exemption permit upon purchase of item(s).
- 9. The buyer agrees to pay all invoices and/or debts to Wiggins Auctioneers in accordance to the terms set forth herein. In the event such invoices and/or debts are not paid, there will be late charges accrued at the rate of 15% per year or the max interest allowed by law. Buyer also agrees to reimburse Wiggins Auctioneers for any attorney fees, collection fees, and/or costs incurred in order to collect any past due amounts or enforce the auction terms set forth herein. Venue for any litigation is agreed to be in Garfield County, Oklahoma.
- 10. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the Auction Company nor the Seller. Buyer(s) shall satisfy themselves as to value, size, condition, etc. prior to auction day.
- 11. The Auction Company, Seller or an Agent/Representative reserve the right to bid on behalf of themselves or a third party. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.
- 12. For convenience, this auction is being broadcast online. Neither the Auction Company nor the Seller is responsible for delay of signal or loss of signal by either side.
- 13. Bidder hereby agrees to sign/accept by electronic means, and that the electronic signature/acceptance shall have the same force and effect as an original signature.