John Deere 1026R Tractor | Z535M John Deere Zero Turn Lawn Mower | Shop & Household Items | Flat Screen TV | Furniture | SO MUCH MORE!!!
| 3-5 PM
1829 Ranchwood Dr., Newcastle, OK
| 6:00 PM
Mony Paul Woody
1829 Ranchwood Dr., Newcastle, OK
Located From Hwy. 62 & SW. 16th St., 1 mile W., .09 mile S., to Ranchwood Dr. then .34 mile W. along blacktop road
- 2013 John Deere 1026R Tractor
- 2016 John Deere Z535M Zero Turn Lawn Mower
- Box Blade/Ripper 3pt. Attachment
- Wheel Chair Accessible Ramp
- 400+/- Water Gallon Tank
- Whirlpool Double Door Fridge purchased in 2019 (Stainless Steel)
- Budweiser Micro Fridge (Tool Box Look)
- Samsung Front Load Washer/Dryer Set & Pedestals (Stainless Steel/Gray Color)
- 2+/- Adjustable Base King Size Frames & Mattresses (Purchased from Mathis Brothers)
- Husky Stackable Tool Box
- Stihl MS250 Chain Saw
- Multiple Table Saws
- Stihl FS 56RC Gas Weed Eater
- Black & Decker Electric Edger
- Propane Grill (Like New)
- Gaming Table
- Kitchen Table
- Leather Recliner
- Multiple Flat Screen TV’s
- So Much More!
- All bidders must be registered to bid, and will not be accepted without providing name, address, phone, and valid ID. By registering for the auction, bidder agrees to and accepts the terms and conditions of the auction set forth herein.
- All items are being sold “As-Is, Where-Is”. All sales are final. Bidders are encouraged to inspect items being sold and are solely responsible to satisfy themselves as to any inspections, current condition, usability, etc. prior to bidding.
- Preview will be available Sunday, May 1, 3:00 p.m. till 5:00 p.m.
- Buyer is solely responsible for the item upon the auctioneer stating “sold” or the “close” of auction. Items must be paid in full prior to removal.
- Buyer removal dates and times: Saturday, May 7th, 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. No load out shall be provided by the Seller or the Auction Company (BRING HELP). In the event items are not removed by 5:00pm, May 13, 2022, the Seller and/or Auction Company may dispose of the items at their sole discretion with no further liability to the buyer.
- Shipping Instructions (U.S. Only): Buyer is to notify Auction Company within 24 hours of close of auction, if shipping is needed. Upon payment in full, Auction Company will deliver items less than 30# to local UPS for shipment. Instructions and payment to UPS for packaging, insurance, and shipping are Buyer’s sole responsibility. The Auction Company is not responsible or liable for any issues arising from shipment. Visit this link for estimate: https://www.theupsstore.com/tools/estimate-shipping-cost?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIm5Xxrb6R7wIVUL7ACh03hwr-EAAYASABEgJpAfD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.dsAuction Managers will deliver lots under 30# to: Postal Annex located at 12220 MacArthur Blvd Unit F Oklahoma City, OK 73162 Phone number 405-803-8355 for estimates. Shipping arrangements must be made through Postal Annex and paid for by the buyer. Arrangements for items over 30# must be made directly with Postal Annex.For local delivery only of lots please call Rosemary Grove at 405-313-8081 for estimates.
- An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid at auction. Acceptable forms of payment include cash, wire transfer, credit card, or company/personal check. A 3% Buyer’s Premium discount will be given if invoice is paid in full by cash, check, or wire transfer.
- Purchases are subject to county and state sales tax unless buyer provides appropriate exemption permit. If purchasing for farm use or resale, please provide a copy of your Oklahoma tax exemption permit upon purchase of item(s).
- The buyer agrees to pay all invoices and/or debts to Wiggins Auctioneers in accordance to the terms set forth herein. In the event such invoices and/or debts are not paid, there will be late charges accrued at the rate of 15% per year or the max interest allowed by law. Buyer also agrees to reimburse Wiggins Auctioneers for any attorney fees, collection fees, and/or costs incurred in order to collect any past due amounts or enforce the auction terms set forth herein. Venue for any litigation is agreed to be in Garfield County, Oklahoma.
- All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the Auction Company nor the Seller. Buyer(s) shall satisfy themselves as to value, size, condition, etc. prior to auction day.
- The Auction Company, Seller or an Agent/Representative reserve the right to bid on behalf of themselves or a third party. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.
- For convenience, this auction is being broadcast online. Neither the Auction Company nor the Seller is responsible for delay of signal or loss of signal by either side.
- Bidder hereby agrees to sign/accept by electronic means, and that the electronic signature/acceptance shall have the same force and effect as an original signature.