- 2 +/- acres
- 2 story brick home with 2,356 +/- sq. ft. living area
- 3 BDRM, 2 BA, kitchen/family room combo, dining room, living room, utility, basement, central heat & air
- 60’ x 78’ hay/machinery shed with 30’ x 60’ lean-to
- Livestock pens
- Rural water
- Private water well
- All weather roads
- Covington/Douglas School District
- Legal Description: An approx. 2 acre tract in the in the SE/4; commencing at a point on the S. line of Madison St., 33’ W. of Sec. line between Sec. 3 & 4 in Twp. 19N, R4 W.I.M., Logan Co., OK, thence S. 180’; thence W. 484’, thence N. 180’; thence E. 484’ along S. side of Madison St. to the point of beginning.
- ‘20 Taxes: were approx. $350.00 with homestead exemption. The ‘21 taxes will be prorated to day of closing.
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Possession: Is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price & transfer of title, at closing.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.