- 1981 Brookwood Single Wide Mobile Home
- 1,785 +/- sq. ft. of Living Area
- 3 BDRM
- 2 BA
- Kitchen w/ Lg. Dining Area
- Living Room w/ Fireplace
- Central Heat & Air (Central Air does not Work)
- Rural Water
- Storm Shelter
- Metal Shed/2 Car Garage
- Sm. Storage Building
- Loafing Sheds
- Within 20 Minutes of Stillwater
- ‘20 Taxes: were approx. $488.50 without homestead exemption.
- Legal Description: N/2 NE/4 SE/4 NE/4 of Sec. 19, Twp. 21N, R1 E.I.M., Noble Co., OK
- Possession: is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price & transfer of title, at closing.
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID & acknowledge & agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, size, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.