Multi-Property Auction | Starter/ Investment/ Fixer-Upper Homes | Convenient/Grocery Store | Enid, Garfield Co., OK
Property #1 (Starter/Investment Home): 616 W. Cherry Ave.
- Approx 816 Sq. Ft., Comprised of 2 BDRMS, 1 BA
- Central Heat & Air
- Attached Single Car Garage
- Nice 12’ X 40’ Shop with Concrete Floor
- Fenced, Spacious Backyard
- Alley Access
‘22 Taxes: were approx. $375.00 with Homestead Exemption. Legal Description: Lots 28-29, Block 3, Hillcrest Addn’
Property #2 (Convenient/Grocery Store): 757 N. 10th St.
- Corner of Chestnut & 10th (Enid East Side’s Most Traveled Streets)
- Good Traffic Count
- Formerly Known as Hossein’s Store
- 1,394 Sq. Ft. Comprised of Retail Area, Office & Restroom
- Built-in Coolers
- Central Heat & Air
‘22 Taxes: were approx. $369.00. Legal Description: N. 35’ of W. 69’ of Lot 30, Block 4, Davis Park Addn’
Property #3 (Fixer-Upper): 1009 E. Chestnut Ave.
- Gutted to Studs
- 904 Sq. Ft.
- Includes some Lumber & Supplies for the Repair/Finishing of Home
- Located just behind Property #2
‘22 Taxes: were approx. $275.00 without homestead exemption. Legal Description: N. 32’ of E. 60’ of Lot 29 & of E. 63’ of Lot 30, Block 4, Davis Park Addn’
Disclosure & Documents
- Minerals: Seller’s share transfers w/ surface.
- Possession: Possession is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price & transfer of title, at closing.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID & acknowledge & agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: A 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid in the auction to determine the purchase price. 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, size, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.
Property #1: $34,650
Property #2: $37,800
Property #3: $15,750