Nice Brick Home with Great Curb Appeal near Enid’s West Side Amenities La Mesa West Addn., Enid, OK
| 3-5 PM
| 10:00 A.M.
The Estate of Patricia Klintworth
125 N. Rimrock Rd., Enid
- Outstanding location within minutes of Enid’s west side shopping & eateries
- Great curb appeal with landscaping & mature shade trees
- 1,674 +/- sf comprised of 3 bedrooms & 2 baths, incl. master
- Living/kitchen combo with large windows & gas fireplace
- Kitchen w/oven, built-in microwave & updated countertops
- Formal dining area
- Spacious enclosed porch area
- Attached 2 car garage
- Privacy-fenced backyard w/storage building & small dog pen
- Windows updated 5 +/- years ago
- Energy saver thermo
- Nearby park in neighborhood
- 2021 Taxes: were approx. $931.00 with Homestead Exemption. The 2022 taxes will be prorated to day of closing.
- Legal Description: Lot 14, Block 1, La Mesa West Addn.
- Minerals: Seller’s share of minerals, if any, transfer with surface.
- Possession: is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price and transfer of title, at closing.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to size, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.