Nice Home | Attractive Lots | Kremlin, Garfield Co., OK
Sunday, September 19th
| 2-4 PM
FW Zaloudek Community Center, Corner of 30th St. & Keowee Rd. in Kremlin
September 30th, 2021
| 10:00 A.M.
Johnnie and Ellen Randolph
304 2nd Street, Kremlin, OK 73753
- Attractive home (mostly brick)
- 1,364 +/- sq. ft.
- 3 BDRM
- Full BA
- Central heat/air
- Covered front porch
- 10’ x 14’ covered patio
- 2 Detached car ports (12’ x 18’ & 15’ x 28’)
- Privacy fenced yard
- Lg. Pecan tree
- 14’ x 12’ storage shed
- 3 +/- spacious lots
- Kremlin School District
- ‘20 Taxes: were approx. $597.00 with homestead exemption. The 2021 taxes will be prorated to day of closing.
- Legal Description: Lots 17-19, Blk 19 (Ex w 100’) includes S/2 of B St. abutting N. side of Lot 19 (Ex W 100’), Kremlin, Garfield Co., OK
- Possession: will be given at closing.
- Minerals: Seller’s share, if any, sells with the surface.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, condition, size, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence