Ranch Style, Brick Home on 6+/- Acres in Castle Estates Subdivision | Cameron/Poteau Area, LeFlore Co., OK
Paradise in the Country: Attractive Home, like new 30’x40’ shop building, lrg mature trees, pond, hand dug well and beautiful views of mtns. Located within 10 +/- minutes of Poteau & 20 +/- minutes of Ft. Smith, Ar. This home is move-in-ready!
- Attractive Brick Home w/ approx. 2460 ft. of Living Area with lots of built in storage.
- Situated on 6 +/- Acres, winding paved driveway, manicured lawn, pond, hand dug well and Beautiful Country Views.
- Lge Living Room, lots of windows, fireplace w/gas insert.
- 3 BDRMS and 2 bths (lg master bdrm has bay windows, bath has separate jet tub and stand
- up shower)
- Office/Storage/Play Room
- 12’x19’ Bonus Room w/door entrance & exit.
- Kitchen w/above range microwave and built-in Samsung Dishwasher.
- Custom built Pantry
- Separate 6’x19’ utility room w/sink and a toilet.
- 13’x14’ sunroom with a Sugarloaf Mtn View.
- 12’x18’ bonus rm upstairs (outside entrance)
- Central Heat & Air (heat pump)
- Stone Coated Steel Roof System by Elite Roof Pros of Hot Springs, Ar. Warranty transfers to new owners. Saves on energy and insurance over conventional roof.
- 4 car detached garage
- 30’x40’ insulated shop/metal building like new; built onsite by Johnston Cons. of Cameron, Ok features inc concrete floor, 10’x8’ tall overhead door w/grg dr opener, wall ac/heat unit, lp heater, ½ bathroom, overhead lighting.
- Rainsoft Water Softner, whole house.
- Home is served by rural water, has a septic tank and a leased propane tank from Amerigas.
Disclosure & Documents
- ‘21 Taxes: were approx. $1,504.24.
- Legal Description: an approx. 6.05 acre tract in the NW1/4 NE1/4 NE1/4 of Sec 10, TWP 7N, RNG 26 EIM., LeFlore Co., OK
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Possession: Possession is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price & transfer of title, at closing.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Buyer’s Premium: A 10% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid to determine the purchase price.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, condition, size, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.