Spacious, 2,418 +/- sq. ft., Brick Home on 1.3 +/- Acres Ringwood, Major Co., OK
- Attractive brick home with 2,418 +/- sq./ft. of living area, comprised of 3 BDRMS (master has his & her closets), 2 BTHRMS, 2 living rooms & 2 car garage
- Spacious den with gas fireplace & built-in bar in game room- great for entertainment
- Recently new carpet and flooring throughout the home
- Updated bathrooms
- Situated on 1.33 +/- acres with lots of mature shade trees
- In the evenings, sit on the large, covered back porch & watch turkey & deer water at a neighboring pond
- This property has many “MUST SEES”; be sure to take a look!
‘19 Taxes: approx. $955.00 without homestead exemption. The 2020 taxes will be prorated to closing. Legal Description: A 1.3 +/- ac. tract in NW/4 22-23-10, Major Co., OK Possession: is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price & transfer of title, at closing.
Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of the auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to size, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of the auction take precedence.