- Great opportunity to purchase starter home or investment property on nice corner lot in the rural community of Jet, just 20 +/- mins of Cherokee, and 40 +/- mins of Alva & Enid
- 1,416 +/- sf of living area, comprised of 3 BDRMS & 1 BA
- Spacious kitchen/dining combo
- Large living room with access to enclosed front porch/sunroom
- Separate utility area
- Good storage
- Central heat & air
- Attached carport
- Detached 1 car garage with concrete floor, insulation, & wired for elec. (no current service)
- Fenced yard, previously used for gardening
- Large corner lot with alley access and mature shade trees, including pecan
- Walking distance to Timberlake Elementary
- Updates within past 10 +/- years include roof coverings on home & detached garage, central heat & air, hot water tank, & enclosed front porch/sunroom addition
- Nearby attractions include the Jet Swimming Pool, and the Salt Plains State Park & National Wildlife Refuge with activities such as selenite crystal digging; swimming in the lake; biking, hiking, and horseback riding along designated nature trails; fishing; boating; and canoeing or kayaking
- Taxes: were approx. $370. The 2021 taxes will be prorated to day of closing.
- Legal Description: Lots 13-16, Block 21
- Minerals: Seller’s share of minerals, if any, transfer with surface.
- Possession: is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price and transfer of title, at closing.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to size, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.