This nice brick home is situated in a great neighborhood. Features include:
- 1,880 +/- sq. ft. of living area
- 528 +/- sq. ft. attached garage
- 3 BDRMS
- 2 BA
- Living area w/ fireplace
- Dining/family room w/ built-in desk & shelving, & closet
- Master suite w/ dressing area & walk-in shower
- Kitchen w/ nice pantry & breakfast area
- Vinyl & laminate flooring
- Quiet neighborhood w/ limited traffic
- Covered patio
- Privacy fenced yard
- Nice court yard at the front entry
- Lots of attic storage
- Property has been well maintained
- Walking Distance of Municipal Pool, City Park & Fairground
- ‘19 Taxes: were approx. $942.00 w/ homestead exemption.
- Legal Description: Lt. 3, Blk 1, Roberts Replat, Fairview, Major Co., OK
- Possession: is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price & transfer of title, at closing.
- Minerals: Seller’s share of minerals, if any, transfer w/ the surface.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID & acknowledge & agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.