Welders | Generators | 3 Pt. & Other Equip. | Shop & Yard Items Vintage & Collectable Items
Wednesday, November 10th
| 1-3 P.M.
ONLINE ONLY AUCTION
November 16th, 2021
| 6:00 PM
Vicki Wiggins Allen
The Estate of Willard F. Bohn
2602 E. Wheat Capital Rd., Enid, OK
Click Above “Access Online Bidding” Button for Catalog & Photos
- Hobart Champion 10K All-in-One AC Generator/DC Welder w/Kohler 20 hp Gas Engine (Shows 27.2 hrs.)
- King Kutter 6’ Disc, 3 pt.
- 5’ Rotary Mower
- Fertilizer Spreader, 3 pt.
- BMB Grading Blade, 3 pt.
- Ferguson 2 Bottom Plow, 3 pt.
- Vassar Auger, 3 pt. (No Drive Shaft)
- Bale Spike
- Working Chute (Older)
- Bale Spike, 3 pt.
- Metal Brake
- Cub Cadet 1282 Riding Mower & Drag Tanks Tiller
- Drag Tanks
- Mtd. Sprayer w/ Gas Engine
- Water Pump w/ Gas Engine
- Acetylene Rig w/ Victor Regulators, Torch & Torch Kit
- Air Compressors
- Husqvarna & Stihl Chain Saws
- Shop, Power, & Hand Tools
- Antiques, Primitive & Collectable Items including Pie Cabinet, Cobblers’ Bench, Wringer Washer, Schwinn Bicycles, Cream Separator, Cistern, Wooden Steering Wheel, Magazines & Newspapers, Cream Can, Enamelware, Wash Tubs, Tins, Jars, & More
- & MUCH MORE!
- All bidders must be registered to bid, and will not be accepted without providing name, address, phone, and valid ID. By registering for the auction, bidder agrees to and accepts the terms and conditions of the auction set forth herein.
- All items are being sold “As-Is, Where-Is”. All sales are final. Bidders are encouraged to inspect items being sold and are solely responsible to satisfy themselves as to any inspections, current condition, usability, etc. prior to bidding.
- Preview will be available Wednesday, Nov. 10, 2021, 1pm-3pm
- Buyer is solely responsible for the item upon the auctioneer stating “sold” or the “close” of auction. Items must be paid in full prior to removal. All invoices must be paid in full within 24 hours or upon pick up.
- Buyer removal dates and times: Wednesday, Nov. 17th, 9am-3pm. No load out shall be provided by the Seller or the Auction Company (BRING HELP). In the event items are not removed by 5:00pm, Nov. 28, 2021, the Seller and/or Auction Company may dispose of the items at their sole discretion with no further liability to the buyer.
- Shipping Instructions (U.S. Only): Buyer is to notify Auction Company within 24 hours of close of auction, if shipping is needed. Upon payment in full, Auction Company will deliver items less than 30# to local UPS for shipment. Instructions and payment to UPS for packaging, insurance, and shipping are Buyer’s sole responsibility. The Auction Company is not responsible or liable for any issues arising from shipment. Visit this link for estimate: https://www.theupsstore.com/tools/estimate-shipping-cost?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIm5Xxrb6R7wIVUL7ACh03hwr-EAAYASABEgJpAfD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
- An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid at auction. Acceptable forms of payment include cash, wire transfer, credit card, or company/personal check. A 3% Buyer’s Premium discount will be given if invoice is paid in full by cash, check, or wire transfer.
- Purchases are subject to county and state sales tax unless buyer provides appropriate exemption permit. If purchasing for farm use or resale, please provide a copy of your Oklahoma tax exemption permit upon purchase of item(s).
- The buyer agrees to pay all invoices and/or debts to Wiggins Auctioneers in accordance to the terms set forth herein. In the event such invoices and/or debts are not paid, there will be late charges accrued at the rate of 15% per year or the max interest allowed by law. Buyer also agrees to reimburse Wiggins Auctioneers for any attorney fees, collection fees, and/or costs incurred in order to collect any past due amounts or enforce the auction terms set forth herein. Venue for any litigation is agreed to be in Garfield County, Oklahoma.
- All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the Auction Company nor the Seller. Buyer(s) shall satisfy themselves as to value, size, condition, etc. prior to auction day.
- The Auction Company, Seller or an Agent/Representative reserve the right to bid on behalf of themselves or a third party. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.
- For convenience, this auction is being broadcast online. Neither the Auction Company nor the Seller is responsible for delay of signal or loss of signal by either side.
- Bidder hereby agrees to sign/accept by electronic means, and that the electronic signature/acceptance shall have the same force and effect as an original signature.