- Unique opportunity
- 20 +/- acres w/ scattered timber & native grass
- 1,624 +/- sq. ft. home
- 3 BDRMS (each has a walk-in closet)
- 2 BA
- Lg. living room
- Dining room
- Kitchen w/ breakfast area
- Separate utility
- Central heat &air.
- Newer roof covering (approx. 5 yrs. old)
- Covered back deck
- Attached garage & breezeway with approx. 952 sq. ft.
- 18’ x 40’ pole shed
- 8’ x 14’ poultry house
- 2 water wells
- 2 septic tanks
- Home beautifully surrounded by trees & wildlife
- Fairview School District
- ‘20 Taxes: were approx. $217.00 with homestead exemption.
- Legal Description: W/2 NW/4 NW/4 of Sec. 11, Twp. 20N, R15 W.I.M., Major Co., OK
- Possession: is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price & transfer of title, at closing.
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID & acknowledge & agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, size, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.