Our Services Provided to You
Wiggins Auctioneers offers successful accelerated marketing plans due to our decades of experience and dedicated staff. Count on us to listen to your needs and meet them with excellence. Throughout this process, you will establish a professional relationship with us built on trust and open communication. Every aspect of your auction will come into fruition and run smoothly.
Property Marketing Analysis & Consultation
How does it work?
- A representative will meet with you and evaluate your property.
- Your representative will develop a marketing plan and take into account your goals and expectations. Throughout this process, we want your input and opinions.
- We will schedule an auction date and prepare for your event. With your help, we will collect inventory, details, photos, and anything else you might want to add.
- Lastly, this is your event, so we want you to feel comfortable to express your wants and needs. We are here to help you!
Call us today for a free and confidential consultation!
Advertising & Marketing
Our marketing team will develop a four-week advertising and marketing campaign leading up to your auction event. Your representative will guide the marketing development so your voice is heard throughout the process.
Our marketing plan includes:
- Targeted web presence on marketing sites and social media
- Brochure design
- Direct mailings
- Newspaper and media ads
- Text and email notifications to our in-house buyers
Sit back and relax! This is the day you’ve been waiting for. Your auction event will be managed with professionalism and precision. Wiggins representatives will assist potential buyers and create a positive, competitive atmosphere for bidding. No matter what kind of auction you are hosting, our innovative technology provides a user-friendly and inviting environment for both the seller and bidders.
After the auction, our team will:
- Arrange for the bidder to sign the necessary paperwork
- Collect the escrow money
- Deliver the payment to the closing agent
Closing and Settlement
Wiggins is with you until the end!
After your event, your representative will remain in close contact with the closing agent and assist you throughout your sale transaction. Our streamlined process allows most properties to close within 30-45 days, some within 1-2 weeks.
Our integrated approach streamlines the process, simplifies decision-making and minimizes the stress of liquidating your valuable assets. Behind every property is a person, and we genuinely care about both.