County Line & Moffat Rd., Piedmont, OK 73078
Agent: Megan Albright
For the investor/developer, possible future development with blacktop frontage in a vastly growing and desirable community * Turn key grow operation
- From the Jct. of Piedmont Rd. S. & NW 164th St., 4 miles E. on NW 164th Rd. to County Line Rd., then 5 miles N. on County Line Rd. OR From the John Kilpatrick Turnpike & N. County Line Rd., 7 miles N. on County Line Rd.
- 2 +/- Acres
- Located just outside Piedmont City Limits
- Unincorporated, No City Inspections
- 140’ x 30’ (4,200 +/- sq ft) Pad with drains and plumbing installed
- 60’ x 30’ Shop (1,800+/- sq ft)
- 3 phase power, Cimarron Electric
- 200-amp panel
- 1000-gallon propane tank
- Climate controlled new HVAC & Ducting
- Water Well 20 gallon per minute
- Spray Foam Insulation
- Cox Internet Installed
- Access from Blacktop frontage along N. County Line Rd.
- 10-15 minutes from Edmond & Yukon; 20-30 minutes from Kingfisher & OKC
- Class I & II Soils (Land lays level for ease of development or can be easily tilling)
- Recent development in the area
- Legal Description for Entirety: 2 +/- acres in NE/4 of Sec. 12, Twp. 14N, R5 W.I.M.
- ‘20 Taxes for Entirety: were approx. $413.80. The 2021 taxes will be prorated based on estimates to be provided by the Canadian County Assessor.
- Minerals: Do not sell
- Possession: at closing.