40 +/- Acres | Livestock Land | Outstanding Hunting
Greenfield/Watonga Area, Blaine Co., OK
Agent: Lynsie Sturgeon
Get away from the hustle & bustle & surround yourself with peace & quiet at this weekend getaway, located within an hour of OKC. Area Amenities include premier fishing & astronomy destinations, including American Horse Lake, & outdoor enthusiast activities at Roman Nose State Park. Activities include golfing, canoeing/rafting/kayaking, biking, fishing, hiking, horseback riding, swimming, bird/wildlife watching, children’s programs & exquisite dining at Foggy Bottom Kitchen.
- Located at the intersection of American Horse Lake Rd./N250 Rd. & E890 Rd. (blacktop W. from Greenfield) OR from Watonga, 7 miles W. on US 270 then 8 miles S. on American Horse Lake Rd.
- Established in good native grass pasture (not grazed past few years), scattered timber, & thickets
- Outstanding Wildlife Habitat
- Great Livestock Grazing
- Blacktop frontage on both sides
- Legal: NW/4 NW/4 a/d/a Lot 4 in 1-14N-13W., Blaine Co., OK
- Pipeline Agreement: Seller has entered into a pipeline connection and pad site agreement (approx. 50′ x 50′) with Continental Resources to be located in the SW/c of the property.