Beautiful Country Home Situated on 14 +/- Acres Livestock Property | Outbuildings
265964 E. County Road 39, Ringwood, OK
Driving Directions: From the junction of US-412 and Hwy 58, Go 4 miles North, then 1 mile West on County Road 39
Agent: Ami Livermont
This is a beautiful place that offers private, peaceful, living within 5 miles of Ringwood. This presents a unique opportunity to enjoy the outdoors with plenty space for pets and livestock. Enjoy country living, only 25 minutes from both Enid and Fairview!
- Beautiful Country-Style Home w/ Wraparound Covered Porch
- 60×40 Shop w/ Concrete Floor, 12 Ft. Electric Door, Built in 2017
- 1700+/- Sq. Ft. of Living Space
- 3 BDRM, 2 BA
- Open Kitchen/Living Room with High Ceilings
- Nice Big Kitchen w/ Electric Cookstove & Built-In Microwave
- Master Bedroom w/ Walk-In Closet, and Bathroom including spacious newly remodeled tiled walk-in shower, and air jet jacuzzi tub
- 2nd bathroom includes a newly updated tiled walk-in shower
- Office Space with cabinet Storage
- Plenty of Storage Space
- Water Softener System
- Nice Spacious Yard w/ Trees
- 5 Acres of Cultivated Farmland, Partially Fenced
- 12’ X 9’Metal Storage Shed
- 15’ X 9’ Metal Storage Shed
- Private Water Well
- Ringwood Public School District
- Access is by County Road
- Be sure to take a look!
- ‘21 Taxes: were approx. $1250.
- Legal Description: 14.81 Acres in SE 21-23N-10W, Major Co., OK
- Possession: at closing.
- Minerals: Do not sell.