Charming Country Home on 17 +/- Acres | Equine/Livestock Property Outbuildings & Pipe Fencing | Fairview Public School District
248234 E. County Road 50, Fairview, OK 73737
Driving Directions: 1. To travel mostly blacktop: from the N. edge of Fairview, 1 mile N. on Hwy 8, 5 miles W. on EW 49/”Junkyard Rd.” (blacktop), 1 mile S., then ½ mile W. OR 2. To travel county roads: from the N. edge of Fairview, approx. 5 ½ miles W. on EW 50
Agent: Ami Livermont
Looking to move to the country & raise your family with plenty of room to enjoy the outdoors, livestock, and pets? This is a unique opportunity to purchase just that! Enjoy country living with beautiful views from the wrap around deck of the nearby Gloss Mountains & terrain. All within 5 miles of Fairview & less than an hour drive of Enid, Woodward, & Alva. Be sure to take a look!
- Peaceful living w/plenty of acreage for horses, small cattle herd, or FFA/4H projects
- Beautiful views with Gloss Mountains State Park nearby
- Charming, 2 story home w/wrap around deck & recent updates
- 2,598 +/- sf of living area
- Spacious entry foyer, opening to living room w/vaulted ceilings, beams, & pellet stove
- Formal dining room w/gorgeous window bench seating & wainscoting
- Nice kitchen w/built-in dishwasher, refrigerator, cookstove w/vent hood, & breakfast nook w/sliding door access to deck- great for entertaining family & friends alike
- Large utility room w/adjoining master bedroom & master bathroom
- Master bedroom w/large walk-in closet & outdoor access
- Mudroom area w/countertop sink, great storage, & ½ bath
- 2nd Story includes large bedroom, full bath w/clawfoot bathtub, separate shower, bonus room, & plentiful storage space
- Attached 1 car garage w/walk-through door access to water heater & crawl space
- 48’ x 30’ metal shop building (pole & beam) w/concrete floor, elec., 14 ft. overhead door, nice tack/feed room, built-in work bench, RV hookup & attached lean-to
- Newer free standing lean-to w/4 partially covered livestock runs & additional covered pen
- Multiple fenced grass traps for livestock
- Newly Updated perimeter fencing
- Accessed by blacktop & good rocked roads
‘21 Taxes: were approx. $1505.
Legal Description: 17.13 Acres in SW 15-21N-13W, Major Co., OK
Possession: at closing.
Minerals: Do not sell.