29552 Hwy 8, Okeene, OK
Agent: Jason Seifried
- This home has lots of potential!
- Attractive 2 story frame home w/vinyl siding, metal roof & approx. 1,378 +/- sq. ft. of living area
- Situated on 5 +/- acres with plenty of big shade trees
- 3 BDRMS, 2 BA
- Nice size living area
- Kitchen w/ dishwasher & cabinet space
- Dining area
- Lots of storage & walk-in attic storage
- Electric space heaters & window unit air conditioning
- Roof covering (approx. 10 yrs. old)
- 26’ X 44’ lean-to shed (needs work)
- 28’ X 36’ barn w/loft & a 14’ X 48’ lean-to on one side & a 14’ X 28’ lean-to on the back (needs work)
- Served by Major Co. Rural Water & Cimarron Electric
- Huge fenced-in back yard
- Two water wells – Sellers have used one (may need pump); Sellers have never used the other
- Chicken coop (needs work)
- Grain bin
- Be Sure to Take a Look!
- ‘21 Taxes: were approx. $849.50 with Homestead Exemption.
- Legal Description: See attached for full legal description. A tract of land in lying in Government Lot Two, Sec. 19, Twp. 2N. R10 W.I.M., Okeene, Major Co., OK