Recently Updated Frame Home/Investment Property | Enid, Garfield Co., OK
213 South 18th Street, Enid, OK
Agent: Adrian Ryel
Agent: Ami Livermont
This recently updated home is clean & move-in ready!
- 810 +/- sq. ft. frame home w/ vinyl siding
- 2BDRM with bonus room in loft, 1 BA
- Updates throughout the home include: roof (less than one month old), electrical wiring, sheetrock, paint, kitchen cabinets, countertops, flooring throughout
- Newer Appliances include: washer, dryer, refrigerator, built-in microwave, dishwasher, and electric range
- Attached one car garage (insulated)
- Central Heat & Air
- Fenced backyard- nice sized
- City Utilities
- Taxes: approx. $509.28 without homestead exemption.
- Legal Description: Lot 7 Block 1 sd-E57 Ferguson’s Addn. SW/4 9-22-6 Garfield County, Oklahoma.
- Minerals: Seller’s share of minerals, if any, transfer with surface.
- Possession: is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price and transfer of title, at closing.