Real Estate Associate, Auctioneer, Auction Marketing Consultant, CAI, AARE, PRI, CES
- 1999 Graduate from World Wide College of Auctioneering in Mason City, IA.
- Active Real Estate License in Oklahoma since 2000.
- Graduate of (CAI) “Certified Auctioneers Institute” with designation, March of 2013.
- Graduate of (AARE) “Accredited Auctioneer of Real Estate” with designation in July 2012.
- Graduate of (CES) “Certified Estate Specialist” with designation, July 2015.
- Graduate (ATS)”Auction Technology Specialist” in August 2012, designation pending.
- Graduate of (PRI) “Professional Ringmen’s Institute” with designation, November 2012.
Areas of Expertise:
- 20+ years in the auction business, with Wiggins Auctioneers, LLC
- Extensive background in agriculture and agriculture equipment, livestock production & livestock marketing.
- Thorough knowledge of oil and gas properties, oilfield equipment and oilfield trucking;
- Well versed in commercial trucking industry; heavy equipment; rural land; residential property; government auctions and benefit auctions.
Achievements and Awards:
- 2016 Oklahoma State Auctioneers Associations State Champion Auctioneer
- 2012 Kansas Auctioneers Associations State Champion Auctioneer.
- Oklahoma Reserve State Champion Auctioneer, 2002, 2006, 2011 and 2015.
- First Runner-up Oklahoma State Auctioneer 2012 & 2014.
- 15 time finalist in Oklahoma State Auctioneer Championship.
- 2 term President of Oklahoma State Auctioneers Association.
- National Auctioneers Association;
- Oklahoma State Auctioneers Association;
- Kansas Auctioneers Association;
- Oklahoma Cattleman’s Association;
- Oklahoma Farm Bureau;
- Past member of Helena Town Council and former Mayor;
- Past member of Timberlake Fair Board and former Treasurer.